Monday, July 02, 2007

My husband is mean/funny.

Aidan and I went to go toys and clothing shopping today. He enjoyed every minute of it because I carried him the whole time with the baby bjorn and I used the stroller as my shopping basket.
I got toys for my niece and nephew, some clothes for me, and cute outfits for the kids.
When we got home, Aidan was asleep in his car seat. As the previous experience, I would guess he would wake up when I moved him inside the house, so I decided to open all the car's window, open the garage doors, and I start mowing the lawn. Every 10 minutes I would peek on his window just making sure he was not awake yet, until one point, I peeked, I freaked out. I couldn't find him, only his car seat's base. I looked around to the road... AMBER ALERT!!!!
I tried to think positive, that maybe I put him inside the house but I forgot (hmm.. that doesn't make sense.)... or maybe Andrea (the neighbor) found him crying and took him to calm him down (that doesn't make sense, either, because they would tell me which I was not far away).

After 2 minutes, I got panic, I started to think how I am going to tell Amora about Aidan who is dissappeared. I walked to the house, and suddenly I saw Ammar's car, his car door was open, and the office shirts he laundered were still hanging in the car.
I was so relieved.. Thanks you God.. I will never leave my child again.. ever!!! Even though he was in my sight.

It turned out that Ammar decided to go home earlier, eat dinner together, then go out to play tennis. I was not thinking that he would come home early because he said he would come home at 10 pm, not 5 pm....!!!!

I got inside, found Aidan was awake, his daddy hold him, Amora laughed at me and said : "Someone took Aidan ! I had a thought of hiding my car away from your sight" (laughing ear to ear).

Okay.. my heart almost came out from my thorax, thinking I am losing my baby... but at the same time, I couldn't get angry at him, just a huge relief... I kissed both of them.

Later on, this will be a funny story to tell Aidan about his Daddy, the stinker.

No comments: