Thursday, July 26, 2007

Monarch Butterfly.

I am soooo excited today that one of my friend gave me 3 monarch butterflies' eggs. We went to her house to pick them up, Nadia got a friendship bracelet from her 11 year old daughter, Thanks Serena. And I got all the explanation about the butterfly from our friendly/nice new friend, Belita.
She has been growing monarch butterflies for 4 years, and boy, she knows a lot about it.

I am debating between putting the whole story of this miracle of life in Nadia's blogspot or just in mine. I am way more excited than Nadia, at the same time, I got so excited to show Nadia the real life lessons about monarch butterflies.

Photos will come in the chronological orders soon. I just don't have time to be in front of the computer for so long.

PS : Thanks Sue, for letting me see the eggs at the 4th of July party. That really inspires me.

No comments: