Friday, July 13, 2007

Aidan and I went to the mall to buy some presents we are bringing for Ammar's family for our first trip to Syria. I saw someone who is playing the piano at Von Maur, and I stopped to see his playing. He saw us, and started to play "ABC" song. Then I asked him if he is willing to teach Nadia piano. He comes to the houses, and he thinks that 3 year old is still too small. He teaches 7 year old. So I started to ask if he wanted to teach me how to do improvisation, as I am very interested to learn. Right now, I am playing just old style, reading and improvisate a bit.

Since I saw him, I just realized that I have never played my piano for almost 2.5 years since we moved here..... how busy I have been, no time for anything.
For the last 2 nights after dinner, I played piano, it's so funny how Ammar and the kids, they all together listened and sat down nicely in the room while I was playing.
I think he misses me playing piano and Nadia loves me playing piano.
I tried from classical to the pop. Once I picked the song "Under the sea", she started to jump on me and said : "Mommy, it's the Little Mermaid song"

I have a feeling that this girl really into art and music.

I promised myself that I have to keep playing, since I realized that how rusty the way I play compare to a while back when we were kidsless.

No comments: