Sunday, July 22, 2007

It took Nadia 3 years and 5 months to reject sleeping in her own bed and her own room by herself. I don't know what she ate made her so wired!!! It was 10.30 pm and she came to our room (now, we are just having this problem now!! :) ) and asked us if she could sleep with us in our bed. At first, Amora said no, then she stayed on the chais lying down there while we both were lying down trying to get some sleep, and of course, the room was pitch dark, and we told her that if she doesn't want to sleep in her fire truck bed, maybe early in the morning we can switch the crib to her room and Aidan will sleep in the fire truck bed... Usually she would protested .. big time! But no, she said : "Then, can I sleep in the crib with Baby Aidan ?"
When she said so I just realized that she really mean it, she doesn't want to sleep all by herself, for any reason, maybe she was just scared for something, she was willing to sleep even with the baby, as long as someone with her. So I made room, scooped her out from the chais and let her sleep with us...
Again, for the first time, she slept with us until morning, yes.. until morning, for the first time in 3.5 years of her life. Usually she asked us in the middle of the night to take her back to her own bed.
Of course, even though with a king size bed, it was still hard for me to sleep peacefully as she kept pushing her head towards my ribs... like 3-4 times...

6 am, I have never woke up and run to the supermarket just to get chocolate milk for Nadia, I did.. for my little girl, I wonder if I love her that much... never bought anyone at 6 am in the morning milk.. not anyone before!! I guess, I become a typical mom who loves her family so much. She ran out of milk, and I was just too tired to stop by at the supermarket yesterday on the way home.

No comments: