Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Since Aidan was born, I see more bonding between Nadia and her daddy. He takes her to school 3 times a week every morning, and he reads her books almost every night at bedtime.
I also worry when I found him curling in her firetruck bed, lying down with Nadia after story time. Gee, Ammar weighs 200 pounds and this is a toddler bed we are talking about. I am just afraid he will break it.
Tonight, Ammar had to call the other physician for a sign out since he is starting his service today. I read her book, after reading a loooong Indonesian language book of her choice (she insisted to read it, BTW), it hits me how much I miss reading her books and say good night to her, I lay (curled) down in her firetruck bed, and I just know now how nice it was, curling out with your own daughter, whispering about how lucky we are, and made her promise that she will go to school, and gets a wonderful education so she will make a good living, and kissing her all over her face, telling her how much you love her.
PS : Her firetruck bed is soooo comfortable. No wonder Daddy loves lying down with her.
Nadia told me : "Mommy, I love it when you sleep with me in my bed."

No comments: