Sunday, July 22, 2007

I am having a new disease right now, becoming an obsessive compulsive just in one particular thing... the lawn!!! I decided to trim the yard again today. I was right, it was just grown so much in just 3 days!!! I could see the lumps of the cutted grass scattered all over our yard. Ammar brought Aidan and sat on the front door, watching me trimming the grass. If anyone asked why not Ammar doing it ? Just because I don't let him do that. When he trims the grass, he didn't do a meticulous job as I did, as usual, he would do it so fast and he would miss some spots. Sorry babe!! Well, we both agreed that I do good jobs, with the lines I made.
Anyway, when I moved to the backyard, I saw Ammar brought Aidan to the sunroom, to watch me again. It was nice to see both of them cuddle up together. Like a warm feeling all inside your heart when you see your husband with the kids having fun. I love them so much!

I finished the mowing, Ammar came out with the blower and he finished blowing all the cutted grass on the driveway and sidewalk. He came to me said that Aidan took naps, and he wanted to change the oil of the tractor.

While he was changing the oil, we talked about how much we love our home, it's very nice, nice neighborhood, and what not. We have been living here for 2.5 years, and he said to me : "There are 3 things we did to the house worth every penny : "The sunroom, the natural gas power generator, and the power washer!" Yep, I am agree with that! Good thinking.

No comments: