Friday, June 22, 2007


It was this date 6 years ago that Ammar proposed to me at Lake Winnipesauke, Maine. Wonderful memory, and we are blessed, blessed, again... blessed with the job security that Ammar has (some of our neighbors have to move because the company will be closing soon, big time company, Pfizer!!!), couple of children (both are so mellow, well absorbed, and funny!), living in a nice neighborhood, and most importantly, love each other.

I am also so proud of Ammar, that he is really a well educated, yet smart and competent physician. Living surrounded by them, I noticed that not everyone is competent and smart in diagnosing and treating diseases, and most significant to be a great one is how to treat and behave with patients and family. Having my own bad experience with my father's physician, I am fortunate to found a wonderful one.
Ammar got a phone call from our nextdoor neighbor Andrea, she got swollen foot. She asked if he could come over and check her foot, before she was heading to the ER. We came along, bringing some fresh baked brownies and of course, Nadia loved to play with them again. He came out with a diagnosis which I have never thought of it but, I am sure it is the cause. Broken metatarsal bones, due to the running she just did.
Gee, I am really proud of him. He is dislexic (I always make fun of him) and he still makes a wonderful physician. Another thing that makes me proud is that he is really down to earth, if it's not necessary, he would never mention that he is a doctor, that's what I like about him.

In September, we are going to be married for 5 years, and I have never regret to be part of his life and family. Thinking about what I have been through with those datings before I finally landed on one special boat, I am so fortunate, and God is Gracious for setting up my first meeting with him on the President's day 2000. We always talk about how we met, and we both agreed that it was God who set us up.
Actually I am planning to return all the stuffs connected to my exs, like my husband did to his ex. No memories from them anymore, welcome the current memories with my own family.

PS: Ammar, don't fly to the moon when you read this, this note doesn't come out often from me, dear.. haha.. we still need to work on your napping habits.... keep your goofiness... I like it when you are goofy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sari, I am so happy that it works out great with you guys. You both are so cute couple. And Gosh, you have 2 beautiful children. I bet lots of people envy your family.
I am also sorry for the trouble you ex's wife caused. I wonder if she really knows what she is thinking, has she known all the truth about everything ? Jealousy is not a good thing. God helps her.
What's more important, you have wonderful family, lots of things are much more important than dealing with that issue, it's nothing. Ignore her. She is the one who has problems with you, not you. She didn't want to see you all when her husband wanted to see your family, didn't she ? I remember you said he called you and said that his wife was so jealous with anything about you. Well, there you go. She is not worth to be even mentioned, listen to your husband, again, ignore her.
I know the truth because I saw myself the way he treated you in NY and DC. He was in love with you.

Sari said...

Hi CATHY!!!! How are you ? Long time.. I miss you so. How is NY, girl ? Anytime you want to visit us, you are more than welcome.
About that woman, hmm... Not too worry, Amore. I just feel so sorry about her. Life is so short to even think about her.
We are doing wonderfully here.
P.S. : Have you talked to Alberto lately ?

Anonymous said...

Good girl. No, I haven't talked to Alberto and Monica. I have been so busy at the office. Ciao Bella