Saturday, June 09, 2007

My mother and sister left back to Indonesia. I am sad, we missed them already. My mom had stayed with us for a good 5 months and my sister came to pick her up and stayed for 1 month.
I have been away from my mother for a good 10 years and I hardly know my mom since, this trip my mother did made us got so close to each other again. The first 2 months were a disaster, we argued a lot, but then it was just like a wonderful little time we had all the time. The joy of having my family stays with us added with the visit from my sister.
I love... love them so much and I miss you all.
Now we are all by ourselves, Ammar told me that it's our first time again since November 2006 that we just the 2 of us, from the visit to Indonesia in November until the time my family came back home. He made a commitment to help me out more that every Saturdays and Sundays, no matter what the schedule looks like, he would prepare the food, while I will be in charge during the weekdays. That was the best offer that I have ever got from him. Loved it so much, knowing that he is a GREAT cook. We also decided to make our dates scheduled, not taking it by days.

The trip and the birth of our second child made us more close to each other, and we work together much more than before. I have to admit, I love him more and more each day, of course, he is the 3rd person I love after the kids (sorry, it's just so natural as a mother of 2 kids... haha.. sorry Ammar!)

No comments: