Monday, June 04, 2007

BIRTHDAY and MOTHER'S DAY

My birthday and the mother's day are so close to each other, my husband complains about it because he has to think about 2 gifts in a short period of time.
This year, all I can say that I have the best mother's day and the best birthday ever.
I got all I can imagine I have ever wanted :
1. A precious little girl, Nadia
2. A handsome little boy, Aidan, both of them look so alike
3. A wonderful husband and great father of my children.
4. My mother and my sister are visiting and spend time with me.
5. Beautiful house.
6. First time, finally I got an electronic gifts instead of jewelry from my dearest husband... YAY!!! I got iPod!!! Nadia got so excited when they went to the store to buy it for me.
7. Underwater (diving) camera from my mother
8. iPod charger and FM transmitter from my sister
9. Wonderful Niagara Falls vacation from my family
10. Georgeous birthday dining at the skylon tower overlook the niagara and the surrounding, a revolving restaurant

Everything I have ever wished for.. it's here. Thank you God. You are so gracious.

No comments: