Wednesday, October 03, 2007

You owe me big time, Dear!

Ammar played tennis after work, so Nadia, Aidan, and me went to the mosque... gosh, it's 10 more days. Every single day I feel so hungry now.. bummer.. because I am still nursing Aidan, I feel so hungry by 2 pm... but hey.. it's part of the good thing to do. It's holy month, and you will get lots of rewards for fasting. Nadia finally get it that we cannot eat during the day, when it's dark, then mommy and daddy will be able to eat and drink.

On the way back home, it's 9.10 pm. Everyone is tired, I heard my cell was ringing continuously. I left it in the trunk, inside the diaper bag. I stopped on Main street, it's just 5 minutes away from home. It was Ammar, he doesn't usually call me like million times when I don't pick up.

I went out, get the phone, and called him right away and said (teasingly) :"Hey, you don't have to call me million times, today babe!!!).

Ammar told me he got locked out. He put his tennis bag inside the trunk, he forgot to get the car key he put outside the bag....

I had to drive another 20 minutes away from home, to pick him up and give him the spare key (we have our key in each of the car for this kind of situation). Nadia got excited that she is saving her daddy. We arrived at U of M Varsity tennis, I asked him to give me $75 for the cost of taxi if he were going home by taxi.. heheheh...
Of course, he didn't take it seriously.

Nadia gleefully jumped out, hugging her daddy and moved to his car..

We got home at 10.10 pm. It's a late night for all of us.

Amora, you just can't live without me, can you ? :p

No comments: