Monday, October 15, 2007


Do the right thing. Again.

It's my second time donating my long hair for "LOCK OF LOVE" organization. This organization is awesome, they make the wig for children with cancer, or children with some diseases who lost their hair, full or partial.

It really felt so good when I did it the first time, to remember Nadia's first day at school 2 years ago, and I want to thank God again for giving me the bliss on earth, 2 healthy children and one lovely husband.

Ammar loves my hair long, but for this reason, he let me cut it short. It's amazing that it feels so good after I did it.

It is also handy, because ever since Aidan was born, he grabs hair so much, so most of the time, I put my hair in ponytail.
Now, he won't grab my hair and it will be less time to take care of my new short hair.

It's so funny now, like donating blood, it's addicting. I am planning to just grow my hair again, then donate it again, as much as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ol' Locks of Love strikes again. Virtually ALL the donated hair is discarded or sold in bundles. Sorry, but it's a fact.

Anonymous said...

I checked it online. Check this page.
I think Locks of Love is pretty good.
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=9285