Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We had a girls night out again, without our spouses, and without our kids.

It started when Jocelyn said we needed to have craft night in our neighborhood newsletter, we ended up just chatting and gathered in euphoria. We decided that this will be an ongoing event, every 3rd Wednesdays every month.

This one just different, because June, our neighbor came the last time before she headed to Pennsylvania, moving to a new house for her brand spanking new insurance office. I am so happy for her but sad at the same time, losing one of the best neighbor, whose house just right in front of ours. I will miss Terry and his truck, mowing the lawn, I will miss seeing them together as cute couple. I will miss their friendly smiles all the time I see them. Nadia will miss them dearly, and again, I am so sad.

We gathered our best recipes from each of us, then put them in the recipe box, gave it to her for her to remind her about her wonderful life in our neighborhood and for her to remember each of us when she made those yummy food. She loved it so much.

There is other annoucements we had in that gathering, Trish who just got a baby girl, Audrey a month after Aidan was born, is pregnant, 3 month pregnant, we are so happy for her.
We also talk about the cookie exchange gathering on Christmas and helping single moms who don't work by collecting all stuff to be donated.

Me and June walked home back, enjoying the conversation and we just realized how beautiful the lighting of my house Ammar did from the other side of viewing. She asked me to take picture, I did, but I need tripod to have a decent photo of the lighting.

I left the house with mess in the kitchen. I was late cooking supper and was just ready before I left, again, Ammar told me not to worry, he would take care of it.

I came back home, he already had my dinner in the plate, and the kitchen was all neat and wiped. What a nice surprise considering he doesn't like to put dishes in the dishwasher, he usually just rinse and stack them in the sink. Thank you my dear love.

No comments: