Thursday, October 25, 2007

Three days in a row for hosting dinner, everything all by myself with 2 kids around. That was something I had never done in my life and to be honest, I feel so proud of myself.
I am trashed today.... still have to clean up all the dishes and pans from last night, cuddled with Aidan today, and of course, watching the 2 moving trucks which brought June and Terry's final stuff for Pennsylvania. I am sad, but at the same time, I am so happy for them, and I also so happy that we still could spend 3 nights in a row enjoying good food and nice conversation.
I love them dearly. They loved what I did and also because every single night, I invited other neighbors' family to join us in our small group. Every night, we had 6 adults. For the first time, we used up our formal dining room.

Again, I am so happy that I got to share some Indonesian dishes and Middle Eastern dishes for them, in addition of my own created recipes. They liked the dinners so much that June sent me a beautiful flower today.

June and Terry : "Thank you for everything, I loved the flower. You don't have to do that in your hectic time. Get rest, you have a long drive to do. We will miss you so much."

No comments: