Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dear someone,

This is a note, just for you and for you only, and this will be the last. Life is too busy to keep getting in the same issue over and over again. Don't we have important stuff to do ?

I sent you friendly e-mails in the past. You kept giving messages of unfriendliness.

I just got a message of unfriendliness and I have to tell you again, I didn't send you any message, like I said the emails are LOST. It was an automatic updates from 'friendster' and it was sent beyond my knowledge. I apologize on behalf of "friendster".

I am too busy to do much fun stuff with my family and friends who love to be my friends. I am not going to beg you to be one if you don't want to. Peace! It's people's choice, we can always pick the friends you want to be and pick a fight whenever you would like, too. I respect your decision in any way you would like yourself to be.

I stand for this, the past is the past. Your significant other will receive a PACKAGE OF THE PAST. I am not going to keep THE PAST with me IN my present and future life.

You have a beautiful life, beautiful family. I am very happy for you. Again, I really mean it.

Life is like music, it depends on how you play it.

Thank you for still checking our blogspots, I know you do, but you are welcome to check them at anytime, now and in the future.

Best regards,
Sari

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. It's not over yet ? She is too crazy, sweetheart.

Sari said...

Na, that's okay. I am fine with it. I am feeling sorry that she is that insecure. Anyhoo.... thanks again.