Sunday, October 14, 2007

I found this on my friend's blog whose partner beat her unconcious and I just feel like putting this up on my very own blog to know how I feel about her and her daughter. We love you, guys!!!

Fish Doctors of Adrian

Sunday, September 2, 2007

The man who owns the store.
You want to know about this man.
I will tell you a story.

He was a good guy, seemed to want a family.
Got good things.... and then seemed to no want to share them
Then he started to lie.
Then he started to not call and come home on time.
Then he started to not care which was the worst.

Then he beat me once.
The next time I was mad and faught back and I lied, I told his parents that I hit him and that I was to blame for the violence, but I thought it would stop. The next time he professed his love to another man in front of me and when I aknowledged it, he got angry and thew us out. He took my daughter and myself to the garage and did the unthinkable...

He tried to strangle me, he punched me in the face, and threw me to the ground. He beat me unconscious and continued to beat me until the police arrived. I would not be alive today if they were not called. My daughter was screaming for him to stop and she is 5. She calls him Dad.

This person has FELONY charges with the intent to do GREAT bodyily harm just less than Murder plus three other charges. Should we let this go free? NO! This man tried to kill me, I am a tennis pro, you can't just kill me like that...a little kid was watching .. this man HAS to go down,.. He's going to kill SOMEONE!!! I will not let it be me... and I believe he will try to kill me again.

No comments: