Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What a crew we got today. The Molly Maid usually only have 2 ladies to clean our house professionally. Today, there are 4 people... gee... and they finished our big house just in an hour. Good for Aidan because he just doesn't like the noises they made during the cleaning.
Nadia came home and I asked her not to make a mess because the house is sparkling clean... She got so disappointed, she said : "Oh, I missed them... I want to see the cleaning ladies and play with them...."
I said : "Nadia, last time when you were home, and the cleaning ladies came, you kept talking to them, they can't work..."
Nadia : "Why ?"

I had to cancel my haircut appointment because until 7.30 pm, Ammar was not home yet... he is so busy with 6 new complicated patients... Oh well, that's what you paid for having a loving tender smart busy husband. I reschedule it for 8.30 pm on Friday. Hopefully he will be home at 8 pm on Friday.
I am so exhausted today... I slept right after Aidan slept and Ammar read books for Nadia, and when Ammar came to the bed, he told Nadia who wanted me to kiss and hug her that her mommy had already slept. She came to the bed, jumped on my bed and gave me lots of kisses and whispered : "Mommy, I am giving you lots of good night's kisses"

No comments: