Monday, August 06, 2007

I am sorry in advance for this one of a kind post. Actually I just want to be more sentimental here, maybe I just want to vent and share a bit about myself. I have never vent in the www before, not even to my friends about people around us, which you meet every single day of your life.

There are so many kind of people out there in the world. The one really bugs me so much is a person who constantly in denial, lying to themselves every single day, acting as they are the best ones compare to others, said something which they think it's true (don't care if it is not) and have the tendency to believe on what they wanted to believe (which ones were more convenient to them). They cannot see other people who are better then themselves. This people would do anything to become someone else. I called this people is a constant liar, because they are the most dangerous people to be friends with.

The second group of people which I am not fond of, and usually I just have no tolerance with them is the snobbish, arrogant, especially someone who has money, but they think money can buy everything. I met lots of people, who once so snobbish in the beginning, and once they know me or my family, they change completely 180 degree, then they wanted to be friends with me, well, I never ended up being friends with them, because I just lost interests.

The people I love the most : Someone who is honest, kind, down to earth, and don't talk about other people's bad, beautiful from inside basically, no matter they have money or not, no matter their education level is.

I never pretend to be nice to people when I don't like them. I don't have this typical 2 faces some of people has. My mother always says to me that she is amazed how many friends that I keep for most of my life. She said I don't have so many friends like my sister does, but I tend to have them for life. People sometimes misinterpret me, sometimes they judge me for what I am not as a person.. let them be (it is well known that you cannot pleased everyone). Time usually tells, which one is right or wrong, but usually I am the one who laughs at the end. I still have friends from my elementary school, and I love every single one of them, they are from very poor family to the very rich family, no schools to the highest schools you have ever think of. I don't look from the way they dressed, I don't look from whatever cars they drive, I don't look for how the houses look like, I don't look how pretty or not so handsome they are. I just look their inner beauty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

time flies..... memory stays.....
i have all the best memories in my memories with you.
I treasured those memories!

ps. you are so blessed and more mature each day!