Friday, August 03, 2007

Last night, After I put Aidan to sleep and Ammar put Nadia to sleep, I went to my bed, start studying. Ammar went to the office room, finishing up his work.

After 15 minutes, I heard someone got in my door, surprisingly it was Nadia. (Nadia doesn't go out of her bedroom most of the time)
Me : "Hi Nadia, aren't you supposed to go to sleep ? Tomorrow is school day."
Nadia : "Hi, Mommy, Aidan kept waking me up. He is too noisy."
Me : "Oh, Aidan is sleeping, and I think you are the one who is noisy most."
Nadia : (changing subject) "Hey Mommy, what are you reading ?"
Me : "I am studying for my board exam."
Nadia : "What is it about ?"
Me : "It's about human body."
Nadia started to talk and talk and talk and talk....
Me : "Nadia, I am studying right now, it is very important. If you want to go to sleep, go to your room, but if you want to stay in Mommy's bed, you cannot make any noise or talk to me, okay ? Because I need to concentrate."
Nadia : "Okay."
Me : I put the pillow next to me for her to lying down."
Nadia lied down next to me, then I started to read again.
After 15 minutes, I didn't hear from her, not a work, I looked at her, she was watching me with her beautiful big eyes"
I smiled at her,.... gave her a big hug, and kissed her....
After a while, I got so tired, at least for 45 minutes, my brain couldn't compromise tonight. So tired. So I prepared myself to sleep, I hugged Nadia, she was still not sleeping yet.
Hm... how much I miss cuddling with her in my own bed.. it's a luxury, it doesn't happen very often.

The next thing I know, Ammar brought Aidan to my bed to be nursed.... It's morning time!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nadia loves you... so much!
this story touched me too....
you are one great mother.

ps. Keep Studying! ;)