Monday, August 13, 2007

I really don't know where to start.

My list of things to do are beyond possible. We are leaving in 8 days and I have tons of stuff to do.
I want to do the best things for my in laws to bring with us. Yes, it will be my first trip to Syria, Damascus, and so do for Aidan and Nadia. It will be fun for all of us, Ammar got nervous because he has not been there for 9 years and he wonders how Syria looks like now.

I am a bit overwhelm, the grasses grow like weed and I fell on my tail bone exactly in the corner of the cement steps outside the sunroom. Boy, was that HURT!!! Ammar fell so sorry, he knows how much it hurts. I must have bruised my tail bone. It feels like being pregnant again, getting move around so slow, especially after sitting down quite a while.
Ammar will take over mowing the lawn. There are so much stuff inside the house needs to be organized....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sari apa kabar? Ealah udah lama gak nengokin ternyata Nadia udah punya adik Aidan yah, Congrats ya bu, sowie telat :D

Anonymous said...

Oupsie!...lupa euy.... mudah2an cepet pulih yaa sakitnya, gw pernah juga jatuh dari tangga kena tail bone nyah, beneran sakit emang :(, take care yaa bu

Anonymous said...

sorry to know that! hope i can help out..... hope you feel better yah SUperMom!

Anonymous said...

let me know if you need help with syria preps yahhh

Sari said...

Luki : I miss you girl.. Salam untuk semua, ya. You just missed the Independence party. Visit us here, dear!
My tail bone is just bruise.. it has been better. Thanks God, if not, I don't know how I will feel sitting down a long time on our trip coming up soon.

Lisa : Thanks Lisa.. gue udah kasih listnya.. heheheh. I got what your mom wanted... I went crazy shopping today...!!!