Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I updated my photography blogspot a bit, not a whole lot of pictures. busy. busy.. busy.. darn it.. I have tons of pictures.. I kept telling Ammar how much I need 48 hours a day... it's just not enough time.

Loved photography since I got my first camera at the age of 7 years old.
I read a lot about photography. My favourite online reading is :
http://www.kenrockwell.com

I love gadgets, I love electronics, more than anything. No, I lied.. I love music, too. I can play piano, cello, violin, and clarinet, but of course, I play piano the most.

When I started dating Amora, he asked me what I wanted for my birthday. It was in year 2000. I told him, you will never go wrong with electronics. I got a god bracelet instead!!! (Not to excited about that.. hahaha). My exs likes gadgets, too. They bought me palm pilots, mp3, etc and I remember I was just like a child when I received them.. loved them... and at that time I wished my husband will give me gadgets instead of jewelries and flowers. My family knows already, they bombarded me this year with gadgets on my birthday in May.. hahaha.

My wish came true... I got high def camcoder earlier to celebrate our 5th anniversary on Sept 1. Yay, Ammar!!! Now, I am ready to travel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wedding Anniversary!!!
May Allah continue to bless you both with love and adoration to each other.... more and more each new day....
Stay in love, forever and ever, it's the best blessing from Allah!