Sunday, September 30, 2007

Updated :

A while back, I changed Aidan's blogspot's name to www.aidanomar.blogspot.com. Just click on the left top corner under LINKS WORTH TO CLICK for the updated Aidan's blog.

I am excitedly announce that Nadia will be a horse on the Halloween Day. Yay. I think I am just way more too excited than her. I also get her a huge wooden barn with lots of miniature horses for her Eid's celebration gift.

For Aidan, he reached the milestone of sliding backwards in crawling position. He is now trying to move forward, but right now just wobbling around.

Ammar has been happy working with his new Nurse Practitioner. Since he got her, he slowly comes home earlier, at least he will be home before 7 pm

For Sari, I am excited to have a girls night out again with my most favourite friend, Maria, Luca and Chiara's mom. Too bad it had to be cancelled because Ammar had a tennis match and forgot about it. We are rescheduling it for next week.

No comments: