Saturday, September 01, 2007





Happy 5th Anniversary!!!

We celebrated it in Damascus. We got the luxury of having the family to baby sit the 2 kids. Aidan slept the whole time we were out, and Nadia's grandma and aunt took her to the playground. For the first time, we didn't think so much about the kids. We did it last year and the whole time, we just couldn't enjoy our dinner, thinking about our kid.

Ammar surprised me 2 times by buying me a necklace and I happened to choose it myself, hm...sorry he still have to give me jewelry on the top of the HD camcoder...haha... then he took me to Four Seasons Damascus and we had a romantic dinner on the deck of Four Season, and Italian restaurant (God, how much I missed a non Syrian food.. haha) called Il Circo. Wonderful meal, and wonderful time. Another surprised, Ammar arranged to have a cake with our names on it.

We stroll home, nice walk, holding hands, watching people around, and got home in 10 minutes. Nadia had a wonderful time with her grandma and Aunt, and we also had a great time.
Nadia : "Mommy and Daddy, are you married again ?"

No comments: