Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Neigbors.... there is nothing like living in the really nice neighborhood. We like our neighbors, the whole subdivision are the nicest people I have met/live with.

We had the first girls supposedly craft night, we ended up just chatting, eating and had a blast.

I brought my camera with me, having so much fun chatting, I forgot to take pictures.

We had so much fun that we are planning to do it every 3rd wednesdays a month.

One thing still make me sad : Our neighbors, Terry and June who live in front of our house are leaving soon. June will have her own insurance agency office in Pennsylvania, and we are soooo sad that they are living. Terry is like the lawn and handyman guru in our neighborhood, anything you asked, he will help you. I am still remembering that he brought the ladder to Nadia's room for me to paint on when I was 8 months pregnant.
June is just a sweetheart. I love both of them dearly and very sad knowing that they are leaving.
My Nadia LOVES them, too.
Ammar will lose his tennis partner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yahhh tambah sepi donk di kompleks....
i hope new and more neighbors will decide to buy the houses there.....
I would move there too if it's not too far from my office and not tooooooo expensive...... ha ha hahaaaaa

Sari said...

ya tapi ada aja tuh yang beli walau pasar lagi sepi sekarang. Newest neighbor pindah 3 bulan y.l., Oral Surgeon. Kalo elo pindah gue bakalan seneng banget..!!!!!!!!