Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Since we moved to Ann Arbor, I hardly drive Ammar's car. Today, without the kids, it feels so good to drive that powerful car and just press the gas, in 5 seconds, I reached 55 mph... WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!! It feels like it has been so long that I don't drive aggressively... not with the car I drive.. hehehe... Ammar's car is designed to speed.

Of course, driving his car was not for pleasure, I was assigned to bring the car back to the auto body store to fix some minor things... ended up going there twice because the problem was not all fixed. Ended up having to come back again later because they have to order the parts.

I remember.. when I was in Dental school, I always had race on General Sudirman Street.. to go to my university every single morning... that was when the street was not too crowded and you can speed on that straight, wide 8 miles road... oh Gosh.. that was long time ago.

I don't know,... it hit me today, how much I miss a speedy car... hehehe.... 

Now, having 2 kids and always on board, I drive like a girl scout. Although sometimes I got irritated with some people who drive like elderly...  on a one lane road. Sigh! 

I always enjoy driving, and today.. I really had a blast!!!!

If any girl who is crazy about cars, that's me... I used to just clean inside out by myself, although I don't like too much of washing the car from outside, my driver did that, but once, I even fix my beau's (at that time) car and brought it to the car dealer, and ended up going somewhere else and had better bargain, and of course, I picked him up at his work, with the stunning smelling good, immaculate car, inside out.. he hardly recognized his car.. well, I got a chocolate.. that's great! The price to fix it was fifth of the dealer quoted for. Yes, Sari was a tomboy! 

Still until now, the one who handles cleaning the car from inside is me... not Ammar.. he thinks I do great job so he doesn't bother to do it himself... well, I don't mind.. I love doing it (if I have time).

(PS: No wonder Ammar always speeds) ha ha ha

No comments: