Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I took advantage from my husband's profession today.

Yesterday, Aidan was seen by his pediatrician and she referred him to see the pediatric urologist. They set up the appointment for Aidan and the first available was July 7th!!! It's 3 months from now!!!

This morning, I emailed the pediatric urologist, and just saying that I look forward to see him in July, and I have met him and found out he is such a super kind person (it's true, we met at the new faculty welcome party), and I just told him the short story about what happened with Aidan.

I got a phone call from his clinic... he moved Aidan's appointment for this Monday.

Well, I didn't ask bluntly that I want to see him earlier, but he made Aidan special by knowing Ammar works at the same hospital.

From Ammar's point of view : "Sari, it's not urgent.... you are asking between the line that you want the earlier appointment"
My point of view : "Hey, I am a mom and I am worry about my son.. hehe"

The truth : "Is it wrong or not using your husband's name in getting a better health care ?" 
After all, he treated patients, too and I think his family deserves to be treated well, too.

No comments: