Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am sorry that I keep thanking for what I have ... it is just that I am feeling so blessed with my life. I can't ask for more, everything relatively perfect, every single day.

I have Aidan with me whole day, and I really enjoyed playing with him, he was fully pampered today, I trimmed his toes and finger nails, then when he woke up, I cut his hair by strapping him on the trike and let him watch his movie.
I also enjoyed him by pushing him around the neighborhood with his trike, and have the afternoon bike ride with him... he enjoyed every minutes. We also played in the sand box, sitting on the grass and enjoyed the afternoon sun. My son totally turned to be brown/tanned. Still cute, according to me.
I enjoyed rocking him and played with him, holding him in my arms and watching those eyes went smaller, smaller, blink, he hugged me, and fell asleep hugging me. 

Nadia, she is such an angel, still. I drew for her, and she drew back for me, I have those pictures and I looked at it, it gave me very warm burst of feeling in my heart. I love my dear princess, and I enjoyed showering her before bed and dried her long beautiful straight hair in the real saloon style, blow dried it and she gave me a big kiss to thank me. 

Sometimes, I feel like I need a nanny or helper. Just like my previous life in Indonesia, I grew up living with 2-3 maids, gardener, cook, and drivers, and I have to admit, I sometimes miss it, but I realized that living like I have now, makes me more proud of what I am, what I do, and what I have. Nothing like the feeling of taking care of your own family (husband and 2 kids) with my only 2 hands, since day one.

I always go to bed exhausted, but the price you get, is worth every single time, when your husband came to your bed, giving you a kiss, and whispers, thanking me for what I did to him and the kids... and telling how wonderful I am....  don't you agree ?

No comments: