Tuesday, February 12, 2008

If someone asked me : "Do you want to move out of this state ?" I will answer : "I have no saying." The reasons are :
1. The house: I love our house, it's pretty big, huge yard for the kids to play, as big as a soccer field, so Aidan and Nadia can run around, or even drive the car in the back yard, and front yard.
It is big, huge, and sometimes it is a pain to keep it tidy and clean, you can imagine, just putting toys around back to their places, it took me more than an hour.
2. I love the kitchen. I love to cook, and I love huge kitchen.
3. Friends and neighbors. They are just like families to me. It will be so heartbroken (for me and Nadia) if we are leaving.
4. I like Ann Arbor, the heaven for kids, so much to offer for the little ones.
5. Nadia loves the school she is attending, and Aidan is starting to like it, too. I love the school because the kids love it!
6. Ammar loves where he works, he learned so much there at U of Michigan. Go Blue!

The downside :
1. Cold! Cold! Cold! It is too cold here, as much as Nadia loves snow to make snowman, and how beautiful the snow is.. Almost every winter, I am in the bad mood!! At night now, the temperature goes down to 1 degree Fahrenheit (not Celcius!!!!), and during the day, it is around 14-15. I used to like winter and snow when I just started living here in the States because I come from Tropical Country, but after living here for 10 years, I have enough cold!
Now, everytime Fall comes, I started to get depressed! I know the cold will come soon.
Even Ammar who loves his toy (tractor with the snow pusher) started to get annoyed to do the snow plowing every time.

Dilemma!

No comments: