Monday, February 11, 2008

I wonder, and I believe, that we have to be careful with all our sayings and our acts in our life. I am a believer that we should put ourselves in others' shoes in any act or quotes. 
I also a believer that if you are not sure of saying anything, it's better to keep silence. Silence is Gold.
People might have other plans, we can't just crossed over and jump into a conclusion before you asked permission or just plain ask before we have to say anything.

This is just a quote of the day. I have been a believer of this quote, but I have seen the surroundings are still doing it... 

Anyway.... I have a great day today. I spent all day with my little girl, cuddling, drawing, study while she is playing, went to lunch, watched her skating lessons, went shopping, and picked up Aidan ... came back home... played with 2 kids, put Aidan to bed, played with Nadia again, and finally I have my own time to just venting about that thing above. Ammar is playing tennis so he will be home late, but since he left from Hollywood, I didn't realize how much I need him and how much I miss him, and I have to admit... I can't live without him.

No comments: