Thursday, February 14, 2008

I have been feeling blue lately. Aidan's turning one on the 20th, and every time I think about it, I recollect the time when Nadia's turning one. We celebrated her birthday one month earlier because we were moving to Michigan, it was one great party. I decorated the house with balloons and we had the house full of people, because it was also a farewell party for all our friends.
Now, he is going to be one, and I so sudden miss my mother so much. She was here on Aidan's birth and I can't believe it has been one year since my mother came to visit.
We supposed to come to Jakarta this year, but I don't think we could do it, we might move again, and we might not. 

I spent some afternoon decorating the house. Of course, once Aidan woke up from nap, I couldn't do anything. I managed to clean the kitchen when the sitter came for 2 hours.

I tried to make the party as good as when Nadia turned one. It is hard because again, I have to do everything all by myself. Amora, as usual is busy, he will start his service again this Saturday, the time that we are going to have party.

I talked to my mother and sister today, and it doesn't make it better. I miss them dearly, or is it just winter blues ?

The studying doesn't make any progress lately, as I have been very distracted. 

Amora gave me a special gift on the Valentine's day didn't really make me so joyful. I love the present, he is such a wonderful dad and husband, the present is so thoughtful, that's just what I needed, and I think it is so romantic knowing him giving me something which I needed.

Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments: