Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Flu Shot.

All of us got flu shots, except Amora. He works at the hospital and he should have had flu shot but he refused. I am not a fan of flu shot. I am just not a believer of flu shot, once I got flu shot, I got sick right away, that was when I was living in Manhattan, NYC, I was sick like a puppy for the whole week, body ache, runny nose, coughing, headache, muscle ache, the whole nine yard, which are signs of flu.

Because I have asthma, so I had to have flu shot, so I did.
Aidan got bad cold and cough right after his flu shot when we had vacation in Arizona, Nadia was fine. I was fine.

Last night, I got chills, my husband had to hug me in bed until my chills were gone. I got terrible cough. Everyone, except my husband got sick. Aidan got it so bad that he had his 2nd ear infection.
I got chills again today, I cranked up the heating until 80 Fahrenheit and I still shivered. I put on hot water in the tub, and still shivered. Finally I called my doctor.
He called me back personally and asked me to come at anytime. He knows my husband and he contacts him sometimes for referrals. 
It was snow storm, the road was terrible, we all drove 30-35 MPH in the highway! So many accidents.. so slippery. It took me 50 minutes to get to my doctor.
He told me, I didn't need antibiotic, because I GOT FLU!!!!!!

Now tell me... why I got flu shot in the first place if I ended up getting flu ?

I still have my body ache, my muscles are hurting, my tummy hurts, nasty cough... ugh!!!

Aidan is over his sickness, Nadia is still having stomach ache and cough, but she doesn't have fever, I have to admit that Nadia is very strong. She still never got any antibiotic until now, and she is almost 4.


No comments: