Saturday, December 01, 2007

Today, I took pictures for my neighbor. They are so sweet, I love them so much, friendly, and at same time : small world, David, works as a pharmacist at the same department where Ammar works. The wife, Katherine is an ER doctor, who left her job 2 years ago for her cute little daughter, Kyra, who is diagnosed with seizures. 
I see them through my camera, they have beautiful house (like others who live in our subdivision), beautiful daughter (I love her dearly), 2 big dogs, as I took pictures of them, I see the love, the room filled with love, love to their daughter. Her developments are delayed because of her seizures, but thanks God, instead of 6-8 seizures a month, she has not having 1 seizures for the last 6 month. God is gracious. 
I also took pictures of Kyra to celebrate her 2nd birthday in her room. Her room felt so happy! I love her room and again, I feel the love, so much love from both of her parents. 
We downloaded the photos right away on David's computer and watched the slideshow. They were so happy with my work. They offer me the money compensation, which I didn't even think a second about taking it. No way, not in million years. I do photography for fun and the best reward is for them to love my work, that's all it counts.
It's also made me think how much I am so blessed, I have 2 beautiful kids, and I hope I will never take it for granted, ever. I don't know if I will be as good as mom does Katherine does for Kyra if any of my child has that disease. I feel so strong for her. Kyra's development is about the same as Aidan now. She can sit and crawl a bit, claps her hands, smiles, and makes sounds, like mama....  I remember Aidan got seizures after his 2 months vaccine. I felt my life was taken from me. Thanks God, it never happened again. 

Sappy... I am a bit worry about Aidan, he has been having runny nose, he ran fever yesterday.. and we were so worry that he had his second otitis media (ear infection), or is it just because he is teething ? God knows. But today, I heard him grinding his teeth, and I wonder, as far as I know he never had the upper tooth yet, but then I felt it with my finger.. my boy just had his upper tooth, number 46 !!! Yeah!!!

I came home, hugging everyone, including Ammar... I am just so blessed for them. I hugged Nadia, carrying her around, played with her (I made her little house from a sheet and 2 chairs!!), and just pure hugging. 

I can't imagine my life without them. I am just so worry now that Ammar will leave for Atlanta  due to the conference for 4 nights. I will miss him so dearly, and don't even mention Nadia.

Oh well, back to study!!

No comments: