Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Finally, I have the nanny for Aidan and Nadia. Her name is Anna and she is a very nice girl. I have time to study now, at least 4 hours a day and I know they are in good hands.

Nadia is always excitedly happy when I told her it's Anna's day today. She loves playing with Anna and she learns some Portuguese words from Anna. Anna is from Brazil, she lives around and she has a clothing store and she alternate taking care of the store with her twin sister who happens to be Luca and Chiara's nanny (Luca is Nadia's best friend). So she only could come on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays every week. On Mondays and Wednesdays, Nadia stay home, not going to school, so she loves it when Anna comes. On Friday, I picked Nadia up earlier so she can play after school with Anna.

Sometimes I wish we live back in Indonesia where labor is so cheap, for the price we are paying the nanny now, I can hire 2 nannies who lives with you and do all the housework for you.

Life in America... it sounds easier than the real one. But, there is always a positive thing living in the States. Better health, better school, and better quality of life. I would not want to live in Jakarta, where I come from, just because I hate the traffic. I don't want to spend all my life in the traffic, hehehe.


No comments: