Sunday, December 30, 2007

Maria... she is the nicest friend I have ever met in my life. Again, we met at Gymboree more than 2 years ago, ever since, we become friends, through our kids. Her husband happens to work at the same building as my husband. He is a dermatologist at the cancer center.. they are supernice and beautiful family. About less than a month ago, they moved to the bigger house.. I am saying, much bigger house... and sold their house overnight. Ammar and I talked about it and agree that they deserve everything, the house is their destiny, and we are so happy for them. 
Today, we were invited to their house for brunch, and it was so nice to see the whole family again. We have been so busy and with my studying, I hardly go out of the house with the kids, especially Ana, babysitting the kids while I am studying at home.
The house is stunning, huge house, like 1.5 times bigger than our house, but not only that, they got a very good deal on this house. I love everything in their house, the previous owner seems to know what they want in a house. Huge windows in every aspect of the house, overlook the little pond and outside views, including neighbors. I cannot say enough nice things about their house.. it's a meticulously done!!! Bravo, Maria and Chris. We are so happy for them. 

I am entertained to see their panic room, and the wine cellar room. It's unbelievable. Panic room, it reminds me of the movie by Jodie Foster.

Although we are done with the big house, we can pick up most of the attributes in their house to be built in a very miniature size of our future house if we ever moved again. Ammar and I decided that we don't want big house, small house, 3 bedroom house is just enough for us.

Again, I am so grateful to have them as our family friend (I consider Maria is a special sister for me here in Ann Arbor) and I love her family dearly. Her family is expanding, and everything good comes to their life, they deserve it big time.

Nadia had a wonderful time playing with her buddy, Luca.. She always says to me that if she grows up, she is going to get married with Luca. I don't mind.

No comments: