Thursday, April 26, 2007




My grandmother is buried today at the Masjid Azizi, Tanjung Pura, Langkat, in the same spot as her husband's cemetery. It is a family cemetery, as our family could be buried there as a family of Sultan of Langkat. My grandfather, my great grandfather, my great grandmother, my mom's oldest brother and the older brother, now my grandmother are buried in this royal cemetery.

We are still have the royal blood, from Tengku Abdul Aziz, the Sultan of Langkat who once build this Azizi Mosque in 1900, such a beautiful mosque, it also has the cemetery next to it for the family who passed away.

Good bye, grandma. I love you so much.
I still remember your touch and how you played with my hair every time you visited us in Jakarta. I am so lucky to have you as a a grandma, such a wise, kindhearted, loved, patient, and beautiful woman.

No comments: