Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My grand mother passed away today. I am very sad, especially knowing that I really like her, she is the only grand parent I have ever really known in my life. When I was little, I really fond of her, I had never seen her mad, she is always full of love to all of her grand children.
She died in peace, no sickness, very sudden, at 2.30 am Indonesia time, on april 26, 2007, at the age of 89.

She survived 13 children (4 passed away while she was still alive, the last one about 5.5 months ago), lot's of grand children (38 of them), and Aidan is the last great grand child, of 25 great grandchildren.

My mother is here with me, and she kept telling me that she would like to stay here but she wanted to wait until her mother passed away, if not, she wouldn't think about living here... she kept telling me stories about her for the past 7 days... and I am so sad that she will miss the whole funeral, and she won't be able to see her for the last time just because to come back to Indonesia will take 2 days with the time differences...

I love you grand ma.. (Tokwan)..
My mother, me, Ammar, Nadia and Aidan.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry, Sari. Hope everyone is well.

Unknown said...

I am sorry to hear that. It was really nice talking to you. Much love and kisses from me.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother, and your mother. Did your mother hurt herself when she fell? If there is anything I can do to help please let me know.

Sari said...

Hi Sara, yes, my mother hurt herself bad. She got swollen foot. She hardly could move for a while. She got better now. Thanks for the offer.