Monday, April 16, 2007

Gee... It's been a very long long time that I haven't gone to the world of internet for the full week. We spent the whole weekend doing the yard project, the 3 of us (of course, Nadia is just a cheer up party). Ammar bought the mountain of mulch to change our old mulch which has been filled with weeds.
Wow... was it a lot of work.. we worked on the yard out side in the cold, and we didn't even finished third of the flower beds around the house. It will be a really long time to finish up with the project (sigh)
As much as how much work that we had to do and how much our back are hurting, I really enjoyed our time we spent together in the yard as family. Listening to Nadia singing for us during the time was priceless. How much we love this sweet little darling, thanks God for the precious little girl You gave for us. We feel so blessed for how Gracious God is for our family. My mother took care of Aidan while we were out in the yard. Thanks Mom.!!!

Not only that, I have been so busy preparing for the welcoming party for our little boy. It turned out to be a wonderful little gathering. Yummy food that was. Everyone was happy.

Today, I got my post partum check up. I am in the best shape ever, 167 cm height and 55 kilograms. Ammar told me not to loose any weight at all.. he likes the way I look. I took a good nap in the afternoon and just now, when I was about to pick my little girl from school, finally I get a chance after a full 5 days to be in the internet world again, boy, how many emails I got and how much stuff I want to tell for the blogspot. I only got 15 minutes online, now I have to go (again).

I have to admit that I really missed my little laptop I haven't touched for quite some time, Ammar has been playing lots of tennis after work that I really bummed with taking care of both kids and I really didn't have time to be online at all. I should start to just log in to the WWW at least 5 minutes a day. I am really addicted to this internet thing.

No comments: