Sunday, April 22, 2007

After the whole long 2 weeks working in the yard, Ammar finally gave up. He thought it was not worth to work on the yard for so long, especially leaving Nadia with me all the time in the weekend which he supposed to spend time with her.

He was a bit upset, he felt like a failure, I told him, he was not a failure, it was just too hard to work in the yard, especially his profession is way far from gardener.. so we decided to hire a gardener..... good thinking. We met one gardener, he will start tomorrow.

I cut his hair afterwards, cutting his hair made me thinking his first haircut with me 7 years ago in Vail, Colorado.... wow, time flies, ever since, he had never once had a haircut in the saloon...... no I lied, once only in Indonesia....
I have to be proud, that he looks better with my hair style design than a regular saloon in the US..... as good as the one in Indonesia.. Am I talented ? Yes, I think I am talented...hahhaha

We ended up having lunch outside, playing with Nadia, walked down in Ann Arbor downtown, sitting down out side drinking coffee at Starbucks, checking on the fairy doors again for Nadia.. and walk back to the parking lot.. it was hell of the nice time out in the perfect weather.. Finally!

No comments: