Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday morning :: busy day.

It's sunday. Ammar has to work, and he is asking me if I could bring Nadia to sunday school, that means I have to tag Aidan along, waiting for Nadia's school for 3 hours.

I did it for him, that's a great decision because Ammar didn't come home until 7 pm.

Aidan and I went to go to Asian grocery store, and he had great time watching the live crabs, fish, and frogs.

Then we went to McDonalds. Just because Nadia was not with him, he had very little interest to climb on the play structure, he just tag along with me on the table, playing with ipod touch.

Before we left to school, Nadia and Aidan played so well together. Just hearing the giggles from Aidan because Nadia plays with him, and hearing Nadia giggles because Aidan goofed up... just made my day.

We went home at 2 pm, I invited Aidan to go sleep with me, he refused, he would rather sleep in his firetruck bed, so Nadia went to bed with me.

I made asian spring rolls, yummy one while Nadia and Aidan play upstairs at their room. I could hear the giggles so loud and clear from the kitchen downstairs. I wonder what they were doing. Ammar called and as Nadia's wish, he came back with pizza.
The kids went down, completely dressed with pajamas... including Aidan. Nadia for the first time, putting Aidan for potty, changed his pajamas, and changed his underwear with diaper for sleep at night.
I was so impressed and Nadia was so proud to be a big sister.

We spent the night together, laughing, on our very last hour of the weekend. Although Ammar had worked so much on the weekend, and looked so exhausted, he still plays with the kids.... Nadia loves being cuddled with him, also with the back rubs.

No comments: