Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ammar worked overnight again on Friday, and didn't come back home until Saturday afternoon, so I have to go by myself to the kids' School Auction and the kids' performing art day. Instead of going at 1.30 pm for silent auction, we went there at 3 pm. Aidan fell asleep in the car because he skipped nap time. I felt bad that I had to wake him up.
The preparation was so nice, and the performance was so good. It's so funny to see how Nadia, the bigger she is, the shier she is. She was so nervous on the stage, while Aidan was doing so well. It was Aidan's first performance.
We came back home, finding Ammar was home, he took nap, but when we were home, he still got lots of phone calls from the hospital.
The kids are so happy today...
Once we put the kids to bed, Ammar prepared really nice dinner with 'fake wine' on the side (apple juice it is, in the wine glass). It was so delicious and romantic.

I crashed to bed, I think Ammar didn't sleep until late night, finishing up his patients note on the computer. As far as it is convenient to be able to work from home, it's the most annoying thing, too. He ends up working more than he supposed to.

No comments: