Monday, April 26, 2010

I bumped into my very old beautiful memories of my childhood and my father. He was a very active businessman, actively in organization.
As far as I remember during my childhood, he always traveling, at least 4 times a month, it means he traveled every week. Besides working on his own companies, he also actively in the organization. He has permanent office there for 15 years as general secretary and executive director of this organization.

Now that I see the address on the webpage and the logo, the memories of my childhood came fresh in my mind, I used to be very excited to pick him up at the office, in this organization and had him in the car together, going home, from tanah abang to menteng, it was not a long drive, but I adored my dad, and I enjoyed every minute riding in the car with him.

He traveled so much, checking the docks around the country, from Aceh till Irian Jaya, conferences in Asia and Europe, I used to be so excited when he travels because he would give us a piece of paper, and we all wrote down what we want, and he would make every effort to fulfill our 'orders'.

Pak Dul, the driver, wow, he worked with us since I was a baby until my father passed away, when I was in the second year dental school. He was a good driver.

How could be, the memories, can be so fresh in my mind after 33 years ?

Now, I realized, life is so fragile, we had lost 2 of our family member, my father and my brother. I love you all.

http://insa.or.id/index.php?lang=en

No comments: