Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What a wonderful husband.

Ammar came home late, he has 2 weeks full for the rotation with residents and fellows at the VA and U of M hospital to cover the consults for those 2 hospitals. On the top of this double busy schedule, he played tennis after work and came home at 10 pm, found me breaking off because it was just too busy taking care of 2 kids and my mother who just suddenly got sick after 6 pm.

He put the kids to bed and got me a glass of milk in the bed and a banana (because I haven't eaten dinner yet and didn't feel like eating, too tired), and once I knew and alert again, it was 6 am, and I found my husband in Aidan's room, lying down with him on his bare chest, sleeping. That's the cutest and sweetest thing I have ever seen to see father and son sleeping together.

I got my first 7 hours sleeping through the night since Aidan's born, thank you my darling husband!!!

No comments: