Friday, March 23, 2007

Last night, we ended up having Aidan co-slept with us. He was so gassy and colicky, he woke up literally every hour. On the top of it, Ammar got a beep, he made some phone calls to the hospital regarding one patient who was really sick at 3 am, lasted for half an hour. He went back to check on me who was like a life Frankenstein.. half asleep. He hugged me while I was nursing, and he told me : "I am sorry, baby. It is so hard to be a mother. Breastfeeding is harder than the formula feed just because they get hungry more often. But it will paid back. Hang in there, baby. I love you so much."

Just hearing him saying that to me, it feels I was not tired anymore. He is so supportive, much more than I ever noticed before when we just had Nadia.

We both were so drowsy when we woke up this morning. He made me a cup of coffee to wake me up. Thanks, baby.

I love you so much, Amora.

No comments: