Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Happy birthday to the best dad I know,

A father I love and respect,

A dad who fulfills all his duties

To teach, to guide, to protect.


If everyone had such a father,

A really good dad like mine,

The world would be so much better,

It would look like God’s own design.


It's been 14 years since I have never seen you,

Every time I see my children,

I always wonder what you would think about them

I know deep in my heart, you are proud of them


It's been 14 years since you died

I always cherish you as the best dad ever

The one that I always fond of

The one that I always so proud of


Dad, I put your pictures next to my bedside

Just to remind me how much I love you

So your grandchildren will remember your handsome face

And they know they have great grandpa like you


I love you, Dad


No comments: