Friday, May 09, 2008

We decided that starting this year, the house and the yard don't own us... We owned them and we are going to spend our spare time (which is minimal) to hang out with kids and have a more quality time together as a family. 
I hired a landscape company to take care of our huge lawn and the flower beds, and I am quite surprise how good job they did so far and I am pleased.
There are total of 4 workers coming to our house every time, one is trimming the edges of the flower beds, one pulling out the weeds on the flower beds, 2 people with 2 zero rotation lawn mower mowed our lawn in less than 15 minutes (I usually do it in an hour or more). 
Today, I saw the boss came to check on their job.. and I am pretty happy that they value the quality, and I am blessed with my spare time with Aidan and Nadia, riding our lawn mower truck just drive around... fun!!!
Most importantly, when Ammar is home, he is just becoming all ours... no more lawn work. YAY!

No comments: