Thursday, May 08, 2008

Hm... my cousins are coming to NYC and I can't meet them up there. Why ? Just because I just can't leave the kids behind. Never! Never in my dictionary. Are they too attached to me ? Maybe, but I think I am the one who can't live at night without them. Other than that, too bad I have doctor's appointment on that friday afternoon. They are leaving on Sunday, and that Saturday will be my birthday (yeah.. happy birthday to me.... old mom!) and we are planning to go to Toronto for that long memorial day weekend. Lisa and Ima.. I am sorry, I can't see you guys there!
Now, giving the all recommendations of my favorite places in NYC, I just can't help not thinking about Gray's Papaya and their fresh squeezed orange juice.. mmmm.... yum!!! 
When I used to live in NYC for school, then worked in Central Park area, I used to go stop to Gray's Papaya on the way to work.. and it was always the best hotdog ever!!!!

Now.. I am really hungry

No comments: