Friday, March 21, 2008

Study!!!

How hard it is to sit on your bump and study contently!!! We will have our vacation soon to Florida, tomorrow we are leaving. I packed all the kids stuffs and mine, all set. Ammar still have his undone. We have been so sick, Aidan, me, and Nadia. On and off, it comes and goes in a short period of time. I am on antibiotic, so is Aidan. I felt good yesterday and I paged my PCP to tell him how much I appreciate his help treated me as a VIP patient. Today... I feel miserable again... allergies!!! Ugh... spring time is here... pollens!!!! I woke up this morning and found my eyes were puffy and full of stuff.. red... heavy... makes you just want to sleep having this eyes condition.

For the last 2 weeks,  my dear friend, Lisa have been encourage me to study and study by sending me e-mails every day... she really is a wonderful friend.. 
I also have gotten calls from my friends, even someone I have not met, just talked on the phone, to study and don't forget to study.... the most recent one, I talked to my ex-beau and he asked me if I was going to go to school again.. and I said "I am!".... Yesterday, I got my sitter and took her and Aidan to Urban Toddler and I sat down at their cafe and studied. Talked to one Korean Mom and she mentioned about me studying and how much she look up for what I did with 2 kids in the house. It is hard to study ... really....

Thank you all.... I really appreciate it..... that makes me still have the strong will to study, even just an hour a day!!! Aim high!!!!

Lisa.. Love you much!!!! Please don't stop reminding me about studying....

No comments: