Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today is Aidan's babysitter's birthday, Miss Andrea.

She has been having lots of trouble in her life, money-wise.
Her car broke down, and she doesn't have health insurance. In every situation, she is a wonderful baby sitter. She used to work at my kids' old school, now I take her to be Aidan's babysitter. She is a hard worker, never complains, and my kids love her so much.

Sometimes she got in my mind, I wish I have the whole money I could spend to help her up, I could only do so much, ...

Today is her birthday, finally with help from everyone, she could fix her car, and had it back working 3 days ago, slowly things get better for her.

I took her out for nice lunch at Olive Garden, with the kids. Nadia is off school today, so Nadia stayed with Aidan and Miss Andrea in the morning while I ran around going the thanksgiving dinner shopping for our guests tomorrow. We met at the restaurant, and we all had a great time. That's the least I could do to make her happy on her birthday.

Happy birthday, Miss Andrea, we love you so much!

No comments: