Monday, October 05, 2009

I have a friend who is so sweet. She is a super mom I call her. She home schools her son, a sweet boy named Brendan, and she is an awesome cook.
I haven't seen her so much lately although our houses are quite near, 5 minutes away.

Today, I came to her house, Aidan had fun playing with Brendan, and she taught me how to make bread. I tried making bread myself, and it didn't come even close to what she made. She generously taught me how to make bread from A - Z, she even gave me all the tools I need to make a loaf of bread, on the top of it, she brought me home the bread we cooked today.

I drove home and the first thing I did when we got home was slicing the bread, ate it, and wow! That was the best whole wheat bread I have ever tasted.

Thank you, Sue. I love you!! Thanks so much. You are amazing!

No comments: