Sunday, December 07, 2008

We got home from Syria on Wednesday late night, and Friday morning Ammar went to San Francisco alone for conference. It was a wise decision not to tag along with him. The kids are still having jetlag and seemed to be tired all the time.
I thought I would have hard time staying at home alone with them, but actually I kinda like it... I don't have to make beds, I don't have to cook special dinner for my husband... I just cook whatever me and my kids love. I don't have to clean up a lot.. we live messy a bit... toys are all around the house.. every where!
One thing I missed, is sleeping with warm body next to me. Being married for 7 years plus made me hate to sleep all by myself, so I have been tagging Nadia along with me all the nights Ammar's out. One thing I regret, for some reason (rarely happens), Nadia wet her pants and all my king size bed last night. What a work... washing all this sheets, liner, and the down comforter.. it takes 3 80 minutes drying time to fully dry this down comforter. As much as I want to 'kill' the girl... I think I am still going to keep her by my side tonight... despite of what happened. I love it that I could hug her all night long.... nothing like hugging your own kids in your bed.. much better than you own hubby who is so much bigger! Sorry Ammar, no offense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ratna, selamat tahun baru yah....dingin pasti di sana...
pengin nelpon lo, tp nomernya lupa taro dimana..
lu telp gw dong, 469 939 3785..kalo sempet aja...
luv, Ica.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sari....
salam kenal ya!
Nadia is also my name... hehehe, say hi to little Nadia! :)